Sunday, February 06, 2011

Rib Photos, 5th Edition

We now resume our regularly scheduled programming. It's time for the annual Super Bowl Rib Eating Picture. So here's Emma in 2011 (at Uncle Matt and Aunt Erin's), followed by similar poses in 2010, 2009, 2008, and 2007, when she was a mere 22 months old. Oh, time. It truly doth fly on wings of lightning (we cannot call it back...)






I was going to write a longer blog entry, which I feel is owed to our rapidly disappearing readership, but I got sidetracked reading old posts.

But I will change the blog background so it doesn't say "Noel" anymore.

Adios.

9 comments:

Ang said...

Love the rib eating pictures! And yes, like sands through the hourglass, so our the Superbowl parties of our lives.

I still would have commented eve if you'd kept the Noel background . . .

Julia Warren said...

My, how she's grown (and you're making me crave ribs in a major way...)!

Nate said...

Time does fly! I love the photo succession with Emma and the ribs:)

The Oregonians said...

Fifth edition already!! Same chair?
(Hopefully, not the same ribs.)
Keep up this tradition; we love it.

Anonymous said...

Sher said --
YAY, a new post! How fun to see Emma through the years. She is a delight.

The Gardener said...

Please invite me next time. :-)

Glad to hear I'm not the only blog posting slacker.

laurel said...

She has grown so much! Her hair in the latest really makes her look grown up! Funny, I saw this post today.....I drove past a rib joint and I have been thinking about those totally delicious slabs of meat all day!!!!

amy said...

I love the rib pictures!! I'll look forward to this post every year more than the superbowl.

Julie said...

This is my most favorite photo tradition. Emma and the Ribs.