Sunday, October 01, 2006

Toddler Duds





I haven't bought tons of clothes for Emma, mostly because I didn't know how old she was going to be. Barbie and I went shopping about a year ago and I got a couple of outfits at Gymboree (the black overalls and the denim jumper). They're size 2T so Emma should be able to wear them pretty soon. The cute pj's are from Aunt Boo Boo. The dress is what Emma will wear at big brother Andy's wedding reception on December 21. Andy is engaged to the lovely Kathryn Lovell (an awesome volleyball player who plays for the Univ. of Utah; check out her profile here). Their colors are black and white and Kathryn's nice mom got this dress for Emma to wear for the reception. She'll look pretty in it with her black hair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks to us like Emma Claire
is going to be the best
dressed member of the wedding.

Anonymous said...

I love buying baby clothes. Everything is so cute when it's so little. I can't wait to see Emma in them.

andrea said...

Emma is going to be one styling little girl. That little dress for the wedding is about the cutest thing ever!